Sunday 26 February 2017

Uni & Kids & Work

Ah, today im thinking to myself!!

I'm so crazy. I have a special needs child, and two others so 3 under 6. I love them all so dearly but the school run 5 days a week is so hard haha. I wake up at 6am, lunch is ready the night before so its in the fridge which is good, but i have to get all 3 ready, pack their packs, feed them breakfast, bath them dress them and do their hair haha. Then i drive the little ones to daycare, then the older one to school by 8:55. Then i drive to uni which is half an hour a way four days a week! Then the other day i am doing a cadetship, so i have to be there at 10, its very stressful sometimes but im doing it!

My advice: you can do anything, just dont stress and make a coffee before you go and take it in your thermos! lol!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment