Sunday 26 February 2017

Congratulations Bec :) 

So excited, & happy that our mentor Rebeccah has announced to all of us ladies at karitane that she is pregnant! We were all very excited and kind of expected it as she had just got married last year, and we were waiting for this moment.  We also were hoping that we didn't scare her off having a baby with all of our stories about our pregnancies. Lol  But no she is having a bubba in August! :)  I'm very happy for her, we all are it's a big change in her life, well it will be once bub is here also!  I'm so used to Bec and her organisation skills and helping us with everything that she has for the last 2 1/2 years I have been with karitane.  She has help me accomplish a lot I've gained a lot more self-esteem, confidence and now I see my goals and I'm going for them.  Bec has helped me through so much she doesn't even understand how much I think sometimes.  It's such a bittersweet moment because I know she will have to go on maternity leave and we won't get to see her for a bit!  Going to miss having her there by our side mentoring us, and just always if we ever need someone to go to for advice she's the one to go to!  We will miss you when you leave in 5 months :(  But we can't wait till you come back, and hear all your stories about your own motherhood experience :) Congratulations once again,  and we all truly look up to you, and even though you haven't gone yet we will really miss you... 

No comments:

Post a Comment