Tuesday 3 July 2018

Joys of pregnancy.

Pregnancy is suppose to be a happy/ exciting time for mums to be.....  But for some it is nowhere near that! With my first child I suffered with really bad morning sickness which was constant day and night,  I lost alot of weight right down to 38kgs, I was 56kgs pre pregnancy. That was due to vomiting and not being able to keep anything down at all.  I have been so scared to have another child as I found my first pregnancy traumatic and didn't think I could cope with a child while being unwell. And fast forward 5 years and here I am again suffering, I spend most days in bed or on the couch, mornings are the worst I struggle to take my daughter to school without passing out which is quiet scary. People keep asking me are you excited and I say no (don't get me wrong I love seeing the scans and my little Bubba moving)but there's nothing exciting about being sick and not even being able to shower most days 😂 I'm glowing...with the stench of vomit A-ha....  But it's made me realise that it's not only hard on me but also my daughter she misses out on doing stuff,  she is always home,  she has to help hold my hair back while I'm vomiting 😂 even makes me have a shower 😂. She misses her mum who could take her bike riding,  to the park ect. But I'm also so lucky to have such a beautiful child who loves me regardless ❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment