Friday 23 June 2017

First step to my career completed

Last day of tafe and handed in my final two assessments, have never felt such a weight lifted off my shoulders lol. The whole way through I felt like giving up when things became tough and life threw one of the hardest challenges at me, but I continued and fought it the whole way, I completed  assessments I never thought I would, that poor assement book which i scrunched up and screamed at multiple  times aha.  One of the best was meeting new people of all different cultures and making awesome tafe friends and the best teachers ever, so supportive and willing to help where ever  they could.  I'm excited for the next chapter in my life, I am now one step closer to my career goal.
To everyone starting a new course or chapter in life and are scared or think you cant do this, You can do anything and be proud  of yourself  every single step of the way.

#YoungMumsCanDoAnyThing #KickingGoals

No comments:

Post a Comment