Wednesday 8 March 2017

My first presentation.

From day one I was so excited to do school presentations. The more banner training we did the more I just could wait to finally stand up in front of all the young people and share my story. The night before I went to go read over the booklet to find out I had packed it a way so had to ring one of the girls to refresh my memory as a tiny bit of nerves kicked in. Going to bed super early to wake up about 3am wishing it was time to leave already. Once I finally got to the school reality kinda set in and the nerves started back up. Once everything was set up and the students walked in I became more calm and ready to smash it out. Having such amazing mums with me made it so much easier. I can't wait to do more presentations. Thank you Karitane and Bec for this amazing opportunity to be apart of.

No comments:

Post a Comment