Wednesday 8 March 2017

Being a parent is hard

Some aspects of parenting are hard. My daughter has recently been medicated for adhd and the medication has helped her heaps with her learning and to calm her down but the side effects are hard to watch your precious little baby go through, my daughter was a bright and bubbly little girl who loved making friends and interacting with others. I now have a quiet little girl who is always upset, has had a massive loss of appetite and prefers to be by herself and not interact with class mates. Her school has noticed everything I have and are doing everything they can to make her day enjoyable. It makes me upset and stressed seeing my baby like this and i know its my job to keep trialling different medications until I find one that works with my princess and she can be herself without horrible side effects. Also some guilt crosses my mind.....what if I could handle her outbursts she wouldn't need it.....what if I didn't mention it to anyone she would be fine. Making huge decisions suck!!!!
# givemestrength #parentsrock #irock

No comments:

Post a Comment